Terms and conditions of Sales and Repairs
30 Day Used & Refurbished Product Warranty including Repairs.
Our 30-Day Used and Refurbished Warranty covers telephone diagnosis and repair,
parts and in-house labour on any problem that you might have on all refurbished products (see below for exceptions) for the first 30 days after the purchase is received by you, with these specific exceptions :
Product and/or product parts found to be defective must be shipped or brought back to our factory at customer's expense for any warranty work to be performed, or customer can elect for us to provide on-site repair work at the customer's location, with customer picking up all travel costs.
All warranty work performed at our location is performed at our expense (parts and labour). Customer is responsible for shipping of the game or game parts, and setup or reinstallation of parts after warranty work is finished. We cannot be held responsible for damage to game due to improper installation and/or usage.
90 Day New Product Warranty
Our 90-Day New Product Warranty covers telephone diagnosis, parts and repair on most problems you may experience on all products we sell for the first 90 days after the purchase is received by you with these specific exceptions:
Our 30/90 Day Product Warranty does not cover the following:
- Glass breakage.
- Monitor adjustments
- Product abuse or misuse
- Product cleaning and / or routine maintenance
- Physical or cosmetic damage whatsoever to the product
- Stuck or jammed coin mechanisms caused by improper usage
- Damage incurred from moving, shipping or working on products
- Damage incurred by normal wear-and-tear / non-standard game play.
- Damage caused by acts of God; weather, water, lightening or electrical
damage, or damage due to extreme heat or cold.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair work to product or by the installation
of any parts or upgrades on products, other than as directed or approved
by Gamemasters Australia P/L or its agents in advance of such work or repair.
- Any labour costs for repair technicians for on-site service or any shipping costs to or travel-related costs to or from your location to service the product (where available) from our factory for warranty work to be performed.
- Any product damage incurred during shipping/transit from our factory.
- Any product sold "as-is", or as a "project game" or "less than perfect" that is not optionally refurbished (these games do not come with a warranty)
- Commercial Use. Commercial/Public Use is covered under this Warranty for 30 Days.
Product and/or product parts found to be defective must be shipped or brought back to our factory at customer's expense for any warranty work to be performed, or customer can elect for us to provide on-site repair work at the customer's location, with customer picking up all travel costs. All warranty work performed at our location is performed at our expense (parts and labour).
Customer is responsible for shipping of the game or game parts, and setup or reinstallation of parts after warranty work is finished. We cannot be held responsible for damage to game due to improper installation and/or usage.
While some of our customers enjoy repairing their products themselves, it is not a very good idea unless you are very certain about what you are doing. Any warranty work done must be performed by us or our agents and the work to be performed must be approved by us first. The warranty does not cover any expense or work performed by you or any other game repair person unless approved by us first. Gamemasters Australia P/L is not responsible for costs of repairs if any work is performed on game by anyone other than ourselves or our agents. Any work performed on the product by you or by another repair person not authorized by us first in writing is your full responsibility, and will void your warranty.
This warranty will become null and void if:
- Anyone besides Gamemasters Australia P/L or its agents or representatives performs or attempts any repairs or modifications to the product unless authorized first by us.
- Product is dropped, knocked over, abused, or otherwise physically damaged while at your location or during any transportation or shipping to or from our location.
- Product is placed outdoors, in direct sun, rain, cold, heat or placed in a humid area (such as around/near hot tub, swimming pool, etc.)
- Product is altered, modified, or customized either electronically, mechanically, or cosmetically in any way, shape or form
Collection of Goods
Goods once Sold or Repaired are expected to be picked up within 7 days of notification to the customer, if left longer then we hold the right to charge “Storage Fee’s” on a weekly basis.
Sale of Abandoned goods
Goods left longer than 30 days will be sold to recoup costs and the balance (if any) will be returned to the customer (if contactable)
Any money left over after selling the goods, and paying the relevant charge and disposal costs, is ‘unclaimed money’. The business must handle it according to rules set by the Unclaimed Money Act 2008. For more information, visit the State Revenue Office website.
If the sale does not cover the relevant charge and disposal costs, the business may pursue owner or person who left the goods for the debt in court.
Risk of Loss or damage to the Goods will pass to the Customer at the time of dispatch from Gamemasters Australia P/L warehouse. Gamemasters Australia P/L shall not be responsible for any Loss or damage to the Goods in transit. Insurance for Goods in transit to the Customer will not be arranged by Gamemasters Australia P/L. The Customer shall be responsible for the insurance of Goods in transit.